What requirements need to be met to apply for eVisa? [IN]
Support Department posted this on Dec 15, 2017
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends/relatives, Yoga program, short term business visit, and medical treatment.
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer, and the passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket; with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin are not eligible for eVisa, and will to apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- eVisa is not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.